Dhc Vitamin C Review Philippines

I've known the brand DHC for a long time now because my cousin who lives in Japan said that it's a good brand. It's a brand of cheap yet effective food supplements ranging from nutritional, whitening, and anti-aging ones. They also have skin care products like the infamous DHC Cleansing Oil and DHC Eyelash Tonic.

Anyhoo, Cheska's Online Store sent me the trending supplement from DHC as of the moment- DHC Collagen last month to try. Collagen supplement is perfect for my age and it's one of the supplements that I need now as collagen production in the mid 30's starts to decline. Sharing with you my thoughts on DHC Collagen after the jump

Product Review: DHC Collagen

DHC Collagen

  • DHC Collagen contains fish based collagen peptide and vitamin B1 and B2.
  • The product helps improve skin quality and maintain moisture in and beauty of skin.
  • Collagen is a type of protein that is combined with amino acid. 70% of the original skin is said to be made of collagen.
Product Review: DHC Collagen

Nutrition Facts:

Serving Size- 6 Tablets /2100 mg

Servings per pouch- 30 days

Calories 7.8 kcal

Collagen 400 mg
Protein 1.88 g
Fat 0.02 g
Carbohydrates 0.02 g
Sodium 0.99 g

Vitamin B1 14 mg

Vitamin B2 2 mg

Product Review: DHC Collagen

size:  180 tablets good for 1 month supply

price: 850 php (Around $16.65+)

place bought: Free

Available at http://www.cheskasstore.net/

instructions for use:  Take 5 tablets of Dhc Collagen in 2 divided doses before meals (empty stomach). I take 3 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

ingredients: Fish Collagen, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Stabilizers (Crystalline, Cellulose, Glycerin Ester, Silica) Casing (Gelatin, Colorings, Caramel, Titanium Oxide)

Product Review: DHC Collagen

This collagen is in tablet form, round in shape and the color is light yellow. There's a subtle milky scent but my sensitive nose can smell a faint fishy smell which I can tolerate so I have no problem taking it. I took it for more than a month. The photo you'll see below was taken a week ago. Pardon my brows, I know it's not in good shape as I'm trying to grow it until now. I'm happy to see that I don't have a double chin in this angle compared to my photos when I was taking Meiji Collagen.

Product Review: DHC Collagen
I only have 4 hours of sleep here, you can see it in my eyelids and eyebags but not that noticeable, right?

What I like:

  • DHC Collagen is one of the cheapest collagen supplements that's available in online shops as of the moment.
  • It is FDA approved and has passed strict Japan FDA standards.
  • Packaged in a resealable pouch that's also available in 20, 60, and 90 days variant.
  • It also contains other ingredients like Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2 which has other health and skin benefits.
  • It's easy to take, no preparation needed.
  • I didn't experience any discomforts like vomiting, headache, nausea, breakouts or whatsoever.
  • My skin is supple and soft to touch after two months of taking this supplement. It looks shiny and healthy but not the oily type of shine.
  • No weight gain and double chin after taking this for a month which is a plus for me. I had weight issues with some collagen brands that I've tried before.
  • There were times that I see my cheeks
  • Batch, manufacturing and expiry date printed on the package.

What I don't like:

  • The tablet has a slight fishy smell.
  • Not easily accessible. You have to purchase it online.
  • It only contains 2050 mg of collagen per 6 tablets. Meaning, the daily intake of collagen is not achieved just by taking 6 tablets since 5,000 mg is required if you are 30 years old and above.

Will I purchase? Yes, even though it only contains half of the required collagen intake I find this brand effective!

Recommendation:

I give this a 4.75/5 rating. DHC is one of the cheapest and effective brands of supplement in Japan according to my cousin who lives there that's why I'm not surprised that this collagen is effective in making my skin soft, smooth, and supple to touch. Japanese has the highest standards when it comes to food supplements so I have no doubt in taking them.

     This collagen supplement is best taken with an empty stomach. First thing in the morning and before bedtime. I highly recommend this to those who are new in taking collagen supplements and long-time users who are already immune with other brands.

Have you tried taking collagen supplements? What's your favorite brand?

For orders and other inquiries onCheska's Online Store, you may reach them through,
email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com
mobile numbers: 0915-3463000, 0922-5458124 and 0928-3997789
Like them on Facebook:Cheska's Store
Follow them on Instagram:@cheskasstore

Good Times!~


DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me byCheska's Online Storefor review. The views expressed here are my honest opinion about the product. What works for me may not work for you or vice versa. I don't take collagen supplement on a regular basis. My review is based on my experience during the time and period I'm taking it.

Dhc Vitamin C Review Philippines

Source: http://www.kathrivera.com/2017/08/dhc-collagen-review.html